The Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India (ACMA) is the apex body representing the interest of the Indian Auto Component Industry. Its membership of over 800 manufacturers contributes to more than 85 % of the auto component industry’s turnover in the organized sector.
ACMA, in association with PwC, wanted to develop a portal to facilitate and handhold the start-up companies in the automotive industry. These start-ups will be hand held by ACMA member companies who will take it forward to get them engaged with other industry players.
Ideating an entirely customized website with various functionalities from scratch.
We created a web portal with the key capabilities (as follows):
• Build and maintain a repository of start-ups (along with various fields and data points).
• Portal signups for Start-ups with provision to create profiles where start-ups can enter details and upload/input information such as IM, company details. The data entered by start-ups to be qualified and verified by project committee.
• Provision to rollout wave-wise “Challenge Rounds’. These will be questions for start-ups to solve and track efficiency & improvement of participant start-ups.
• Miscellaneous features & functionalities include Event calendars, contact information, support and helpline, relevant thought leadership & photo gallery, marketing & outreach etc.
• Challenge rounds past winners & case studies (Wave-2 onwards).
A robust portal with multiple users (Start-ups, Project Committee, ACMA Member Companies, ACMA Admin) was developed with multiple features like knowledge sharing, case studies, log in, dashboard etc.
June 5, 2023
Design, graphics, Social Media, Websites