Cisco thingQbator is a CSR initiative by Cisco in partnership with NASSCOM Foundation. The organization is dedicated to empowering young minds with tech-based skills to make them future-ready.Cisco thingQbator offers numerous online courses and webinars for free and runs seasonal programs like Cohort to fuel startup culture and enhance career opportunities in the country.
● Build Social Media presence.
● Derive signups and increase course completion on the website.Amplify the USPs of the product like filterless glow in selfies, organic bulgarian roses while highlighting its endorsement by Jacqueline Fernandez.
● Maximise the reach of thingQbator among the young audiences and motivate them to upskill themselves.
● We created a comprehensive media plan to increase the sign ups on the website followed up by the course completion certificates by targeting students & young entrepreneurs in universities and academic institutions across tier 1 and 2 cities in India.
● We ran several contests on Social Media to build awareness and interact with our TG.
● We created engaging videos and creatives for our ads that generated curiosity among TG to learn and upskill themselves with the Free courses.
We gained 4K+ organic following on our social media with a significant rise in the website traffic and got over 24k+ unique signups and 5k+course completion in a span of 7 months.
June 5, 2023
Design, graphics, Performance Marketing