Meet the Client:
INDIAai – the first AI portal of India, is a joint venture by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), National e-Governance Division (NeGD), and NASSCOM. The portal is the knowledge hub on artificial intelligence and allied fields for aspiring entrepreneurs, students, and professionals.
- Spread awareness and educate people about artificial intelligence in India
- Derive traffic on the website
- Increase reach and followers on social media platforms like Twitter and LinkedIn
It was challenging to discover the target audience because artificial intelligence is not a very popular topic in India.
What We Did:
- Initially we focused on posting informative content – how AI is applied in numerous fields such as healthcare, education, medicine, agriculture, and even environmental conservation.
- We used topicals and numerous initiatives, such as #AIMadeADifference and #MythsAboutAI, to reach out to a larger audience.
- We also organised fun contest such as #brAInGames, #AIgames and #mAIthsNinja, which was a great way to educate the audience about AI and got the most engagement.
- Engagement and reach on all social media platforms increased by 80% in just two months without using any paid campaigns.
- There is a significant growth in the number of followers on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- The organic traffic of the website has also increased by 90%.